Monday 6 June 2011

Loren from Minorca travelling to Turkey

My name is Loren Goñalons, I'm 16 years old and I live in Minorca. I study at Joan Ramis high school, in Mahon.

I have got a serious face, a big nose and arched eyebrows. My eyes are round and brown. Most of my hair is black and thick but I also have got some grey hair. I'm 174 cm tall, I'm thin and I am not very strong.
I am even-tempered, respectful and quite modest. When I meet new people I am terribly introverted, but when I know people better I am friendly.

In my free time, I usually play football with my town team as midfielder or defender. Other things I like doing are playing videogames, basketball, reading books...

I have got two brothers. The eldest is called Sergio and he is studying in Terrassa, and the youngest is called Dani and is studying 2 nd ESO.

At the moment, I'm studying the scientific Bachillerato in IES Joan Ramis, and I don't know what I want to study in the future.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...