Monday 6 June 2011

Gemma from Minorca travelling to Turkey

My name is Gemma Camiña Conforto and I’m nearly seventeen. I’m from Menorca, Spain (which is a very touristic island) and, specifically, in Mahón, which is the capital. I live in a semi-detached house with my parents and also my little brother, Xisco, who is fifteen.
I have long dark straight hair, dark big eyes and normal nose and lips. I have some moles and a birthmark, as well. People say I have an oval face, I’m a tall and slim girl (1’73m high) and I remind them of Anne Hathaway. I used to wear glasses when I was younger.
I am an extremely nervous and hardworking person, very sociable and friendly, as well. I’m terribly talkative, and I think I’m humorous and open-minded but It depends, of course, on the person that you compare me with. My weaknesses are I’m straight forward and rather stubborn. I don’t like supercilious, critical or rude people.
I like enjoying my time listening to music, meeting my friends, reading, shopping… I love travelling abroad and I like extreme sports but I don’t practice them because Menorca is a terribly quiet island and We don’t have things like that.
I used to play tennis when I was younger and I did judo until last year. I cannot practice any sport now because I want to be a doctor so, I have to study hard, but I don’t mind.
I hope to receive some answers soon.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...