- C - DE - Kurt Tucholsky Schule - Flensburg (36)
- C - ES - IES Joan Ramis i Ramis - Maó - Menorca (87)
- C - FR - Lycée Colbert - Paris (44)
- C - IT - Instituto di Istruzione Superiore Orfini - Foligno (57)
- C - PL - Gimnazjum Poland w Zabzru - Zabrze (30)
- C - PT - Escola Pedro Ferreiro - Ferreira do Zêzere (30)
- C - TR - Iskenderum Istikal Makzume Anatolian (52)
Sunday, 29 May 2011
(the evaluation questionnaire for the guests - teachers)
This is the second part of our project evaluation questionnaire – this time connected with the project meeting in Paris. Thank you for your sincere and exhaustive answers very much. The conclusions help us to improve the level of our meetings` organization and the project`s cooperation.
The questionnaire is anonymous.
1. What is your sex?
2. How old are you?
3. Where do you come from?
4. What subject do you teach?
5. What language or way did you use to communicate
during the meeting?
6. Why did you take part in mobility to Paris?
7. Was that your first visit in Paris?
8. What was the most difficult part of preparation to your visit to Paris?
9. How many students did you take (separately – girls and boys)?
10. How did you choose students from your school for a trip to Paris?
11. How helpful was the contact with the school coordinator from Paris? (estimate from 1 to 10)
12. What was the most memorable impression during your visit in France?
13. What would you like to change in our project meetings` organization?
14. What else should be taken into consideration in this questionnaire?
Tuesday, 24 May 2011
Our class, while preparing the Comenius meeting in Foligno, had an Open Street Map laboratory in order to create an orientation map for our foreigner guests.
Monday, 23 May 2011
Sunday, 22 May 2011
Thursday, 19 May 2011
Monday, 16 May 2011
Friday, 6 May 2011
Tuesday, 3 May 2011
I am very friendly and I really like to be the center of attention, I like to handle every situation and I like being with others and meet new people.
I live with my family; my mother, my father, my sister and my brother.
I had dog, a German shepherd dog, but unfortunately he died a few months ago .. Now I have got two white canaries.
In my free time I go out with friends, I go to the disco and I like to paint murals.
I love chatting and listening to rap music. I like dancing and in particular belly dancing a very beautiful dance .
My favorite music is rap .. I consider it poetry of the street, and my favorite singers are 50 Cent and Eminem. And I like to watch horror films.
I look forward of leave for portugal !
a big kiss to miguel, manuel, dora, ricardo, and cristiana ... and also to everyone else!=)
see you soon!
Monday, 2 May 2011
Some Polish seeds just before their way to Portugal :)
The Polish people are known as romantic souls that`s why some flowers will represent us in a Portuguese garden.
This year - thanks to Comenius project "Let`s travel" - we decided to do something special for WOŚP. Adrian and Tomek agreed to play between lessons in the school hallway.
Some ginger - breads baked by Przemek`s mother for WOŚP.
Delicious and so much worth!
A part of Comenius group took part in the great final of WOŚP in a centre of Zabrze. We were trying to be really generous. Grain to grain...:)
This is a greeting of WOŚP. It means something like "hello". The photo was taken in January 2011 in our school after 2 days with live music. Two of our students were playing for WOŚP during breaks and the whole school was collecting money for sick children in Poland.
One of guitarists is holding his beloved instrument.
This is a logo of The Great Orchestra of Christmas Charity which was made by Gosia (12 years, our student`s sister).