Monday 21 November 2011

Juliette, from Paris, travelling to Poland


Hi Everybody! :)

I'm Juliette Vincent, I'm 15 years old and I live in Paris in the 20th district where I was born .
I have a brother who is very annoying Timothé, 11 years old. I live with my mother every other day and the rest of the time with my father.

Physically, I'm tall 1m71 . I have long brown hair and brown eyes!

I learn Chinese so that later I can become a journalist.

I love dancing, singing, listening to music, being with my friends... Besides that, I love sport especially tennis (I have played for five years)
I really like organizing partys with my friends ,especially when my mother doesn't know ;) and go to concerts (tomorrow, I am going to see Wiz Khalifa!)

I'm delighted to be in the Comenius program because it lets me discover other countries and people.

I will be in Poland in two weeks, I'm very excited to meet you!

C U SOON!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...