Thursday 3 March 2011

Meryem from Iskenderun /Turkey(Travelling to Portugal)


My name is Meryem Sağır. I’m 17 years old. I have got one brother whose name is Armağan and a little sister whose name is Leydi. My father works abroad and my mother is a housewife. We live in İskenderun, in a small lovely town in the south of Turkey.

I’m a successful student of İstiklal Makzume High School :) I love Physics and Maths. Because it’s like a puzzle and you need to use your mind wisely. And it is the one of the best things that I do. I also like drawing pictures and doing oil painting. It rests my soul. Everytime I use the colours I invent a piece of my personality in the ways which I draw. And here you can have an idea about my horoscope’s specialities :P (Fish)

By the way I play tennis (not professionally) and my favorite tennis player is Rafael Nadal. I also love NBA, I enjoy watching basketball. My favorite basketball team and player are Los Angeles Lakers and Kobe Bryant. I’m a huge fan of Bradley James (Especially his role in Merlin). I think he’s very charismatic. Recently I always advise my friends to watch Abiding Citizen, I think it’s a masterpiece. Because of the exciting, unexpected scenes… and I wanna end this paragraph talking about my pleasure of listening music. Especially I love the style of Madonna, Mariah Carey, Avril Lavigne and Shakira.

I’m cheerful and lovely. I’m an honest person, I tell my thoughts without hurting anybody. I’m not very good at expressing my feelings but I’m not a closed box of course!!! Anyway you decide what a kind of person I am when we met :)

My height is 175 cm. I’m thin and people say that I’m a wellbuilt young girl :) My hair is wavy, its colour is the same as my eyes’. I mean brown.

I have some plans about my future like everyone has. I can’t say that I’m a determined person because other people can influence me with their ideas. But at the moment I wanna be an architect because as I said before I like drawing. I’m interested in decorating and creating new things. I believe I’ll be happy in this job in the future…

I attend this project, because I heard that’s a social project and people from all around the world are united by this project. And as I’m a social person I thought that I have to be a member of this project. I hope we’ll meet soon :)

Contact me: mery_sgr94@hotmail.com












Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...