Thursday 3 March 2011

Florentina, travelling to Italy

Hello Italy :)
My name is Florentina Sefedini and I'm 15 years old.
I was born in Kosovo and now since 12 years I live here in Flensburg,Germany.
I love Germany.I visit the 9th class of the Kurt-Tucholsky-Schule.
I have got a sister and a brother.My sisters name is Blerina and she is 17 years old.
My brother names Shukri and he is 11 years old.
In my free time I go playing handball and football.
I love Sports.But I also love Music.(RnB,Electric and and and.. all kinds of Music)
I also like to go shopping with my friends and take pictures.
Photography is one of my biggest hobbies :)
but I also love flying.
This is also one of my reasons why I want to be like a stewardess.

I hope for 4 beautiful days in Italy with you all:)
I look forward to seeing you.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...