Wednesday 14 September 2011

Gözde from İskenderun/Turkey

Hello!

I’m Gözde sönmez. I’m from Hatay, Turkey. I was born in İstanbul in 1995. My sunsign is aries. I live in İskenderun. It’s a very nice, hot a small city in the South of turkey, near the Mediterranean Sea. We can do lots of sport and cultural activities in İskenderun is a multi-cultural city, you can see a lot of different faces here.

I have got a family. My father is a civil- engineer. My mother is a housewife. She is beautiful and she can cook very delicious food. I’ve got a sister and abrother. My sister is Ezgi who is 12 years, My brother Metin erdem is 10 years old.

I’m nearly 17 years old. I’m a medium-height girl. I’ve got long, wavy, brown hair and brown eyes.I like my eyelash, people love my eyes. I like wearing sport clothes. I wear glasses.

I like swimming very much, also I like dancing, listening music, reading, shoping. I usually meet my friends in my free time, we have great time when we meet. I love my friends very much.
My favourite singer is Katy Perry and I love her song Firework.
My favourite Turkish actor is Mehmet Günsür, who is very handsome.
My favourite film is “Letters to Juliet”

I’m a hardworking, ambitious, a bit stubborn, honest, trusty and friendly. I want to be a doctor in the future so, I ha e to study very hard to make my dream real. I like Mathematics and Biology. I hate rude and smugy people.

That’s all about me.
I want to meet new friends, that will make me happy.

I hope to see you soon J
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...