Monday 14 March 2011

Patricia from Menorca travelling to Portugal

My name is Patricia and I’m studying 4th ESO at Joan Ramis High school, in Mahón. I’m medium-height and I have green eyes. I used to wear glasses, but now I prefer wearing contact lenses. I’ve got long brown curly hair, although I sometimes wear a ponytail. In summer my skin is quite tanned but in winter I’m rather pale.
I think I’m a sociable and confident person, however, I’m really stubborn and I’m sometimes a bit moody. I love dancing, so I rarely have free time because I’m always studying or taking dance lessons. In addition, I even give dance lessons to little girls. I’ve got a younger sister. She’s eleven years old and she’s in the last year in primary school. Next year she’s coming to my high school.
I love travelling and I’m happy because I’ve just been chosen to travel to Portugal with the Comenius project with other four students. I’m really looking forward to that trip because I love science and we’ll be doing a biology project for a week with students from different countries, and that will be a good chance to practice and improve my English.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...