Saturday 15 October 2011

Sven (from Flensburg) travelling to Poland


Hello, I’m Sven Gebhardt. I was born in Witzenhausen in 1995. Witzenhausen is a small town in the middle of Germany, near the city of Kassel. Now I live in Flensburg in the north of Germany on the border to Denmark. Flensburg is a little town with a very bad winter service and no money. I like either “Örtte Pepparmynta” that is a mint tea that comes from Sweden or I drink mineral water.I like sports, for example bike riding on ice and snow, but also very, very fast in summer. Perhaps you like bike riding on ice and snow, too or in summer very fast. My teachers are normally nice, but I don’t understand grammar although the teacher explains it, but the teacher is innocent. I like trees and plants very much. I have ivy in my room in the house. I like holidays in Sweden very much. If it is possible I will live in Sweden later.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...