Monday 18 April 2011

Antonio, from Italy, travelling to Portugal

Hello everyone
my name is Antonio, I was born in Albania  in 1995 but I arrived in Italy when I was younger than a year
I live in S. Eraclio a small village near Foligno. S. Eraclio is  a very beautiful  place because there people no matter where you were born, but as you are and how you behave.
In my family there are four people: my mother,  me, my sister  Zoje and my brother  Kristian.
We love very much  travelling . Together we have visited almost all of Italy, last summer we went  to U.S. (there live  my uncle ), quite often  we go to Albania.
This is one of my  typical day:  I wake up at 7:00  and I get ready in a  hurry, I go to school by bus.
After school  I came back  home for lunch,  I do my homework and then ......  free time
I like  playing electronic games  with my friends or  playing football.
My school is very nice; my classmates are very lively and sometimes vain, but with them I feel good.
I attend  the  second class of Electronic Course. I like the subjects  and I hope to find a good job in the “field” .
See  you in Portugal in May
                     
Antonio
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...