Monday 18 April 2011

Daniele from Italy

Hello everyone,

My name is Daniele and I’ m 18 years old.
I was born in Rome  in January 1993,  but  I  grew up in Germany and then when I was twelve years old I came to stay definitely in Italy .
Now I  live, with my mother and my two cats, in Foligno in a flat with many rooms (6 exactly).
I haven’t  got any brothers or sisters.
My mother is German; so I always talk with her  in ​​GermanAnd now  I’ll tell you something about my school  here in Foligno:  its name is Istituto d’Istruzione Superiore Orfini,  it is a Vocational school  with  a lot of different courses: graphic  and advertisement, chemistry, mechanics, fashion and design, and electronics.  I’m in the second class  of electronics
I have  a passion for video games;  I also like to record videos and publish them on YouTube; I also  like singing, I’m very good in reproducing  sounds,   someone calls me the Noise-Maker!!!!!
I think Comenius project is wonderful, because we can  improve our  English, we can meet   new friends and  learn  new  things about  European  culture
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...