Thursday 17 March 2011

Lisa (from Flensburg), travelling to Portugal


Hey, my name is Lisa Grzybeck. I come from the north of Germany, Flensburg, and my school the KTS (Kurt-Tucholsky-School). My birthday is on 4th January and I turned 15 this year. I’m 1.65 meters tall and I have brown hair, although in fact I have blond hair, I coloured my hair. My eyes are brown/green. My brother Phil is 17 years old and he lives with me and my parents at home. Incidentally I do paper routes in my village every Wednesday and earn a little bit money.
My friends are very important for me and my best friends are Chantal and Dennis, they are so great and lovely.
My hobbies are riding, aerobics, shopping and meeting my friends.
At school my favourite subject is sport, because I like it to move a lot. My favourite animal is a horse, I like it so much, because I grew up with horses and I like riding. It means very much to me sitting on the back of a horse, because it is not natural and I have a horse. For me, it is the best thing in the world.
I’m lucky, very lucky, with my friends, my family (the best) and my life. All together it is perfect.
Lots of love, Lisa 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...