Thursday 9 June 2011

Amanda from Minorca travelling to Turkey

Hi everybody!

Hi, my name is Amanda García and I live in Mahón, in the isle of Menorca, which is in the Balearic Islands in Spain. The isle is a little bit small but it’s a nice place, with lots of beautiful beaches and a good weather in summer.
I’m sixteen years old, and I live with my parents and my two sisters. My sister Nayara is twenty-five and she’s studying nursing, and my little sister Ainoa is two years old.
I’m not very tall and I’m a little thin. I have an oval face and a dimple on the left side of my mouth when I smile. My nose is quite normal and my mouth too. I’ve got big blue eyes, with long eyelashes and thin eyebrows. My hair is brown with some blond streaks. It’s very long and straight, but sometimes it’s a little bit wavy.
I’m very sociable and talkative, but sometimes I’m a little bit stubborn. I think I’m a very nice person whom you can talk about anything. I’m really open-minded and trustworthy, I’m sure that when you get to know me, you’ll see that I’m incredibly friendly.
This year, in October, I'm going to travel to Turkey with some classmates with the Comenius Programme.
I hope to hear from you soon. See you. :)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...