Saturday 15 October 2011

May-Lee (from Flensburg), travelling to Poland


Hello, I’m May-Lee and I was born in Chon Buri/Thailand. When I was three years old, my family and I moved to Flensburg. My mum comes from Thailand but my dad is German. I’m 15 years old, 1.70m tall and I have brown eyes and hair. I like to do sports, like soccer, handball and other stuff. I also like to meet my friends and to go in the cinema or something else. My dad and I like to travel around the world. I was in Egypt, Spain, Thailand, Italy, China and Turkey. The most I like is Thailand, because it’s my home country. The best part about the trips is that I get to know the different cultures and meet new people. I love to laugh with my friends and to do nonsense with them.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...