Thursday 2 December 2010

Gamze from Iskenderun (Turkey)

My name is Gamze. I’m sixteen years old and now I’m studying at İstiklal Makzume Anatolian High School. I was born in Konya on 9st September , but now I live in Dörtyol.

I’ve got long curly and light brown hair.My eyes are small and brown I'm medium weight, and I'm medium height I am a really cheerful but I can sometimes get angry.

I would like to be a doctor someday. I am studying science at school. My favourite subjects are Chemistry, Biology. One of my hobbies is to play tennis but I’m beginner.

I love watching films but ı really don’t like romantic films.

My friends say I am an extremely friendly and kind person, but I am also rather talkative and terribly stubborn at times.

I hope we can become friends. I’m looking forward to hearing from you.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...