Monday 18 April 2011

Nesserine (Nenè) from Foligno travelling to Portugal






Hello boys and girls
someone has already met me in Foligno ……but  I want to introduce myself to new friends because next  may  I’m travelling to Portugal togheter with the Italian Crew …….
My name's Nesserine
I’m 16 years old, I was born in Italy(Assisi) but I’m from maroccan origin.
I  live with my family in Foligno and here I attend  IIS Orfini.
I' m tall and not very slim, I have long  black and curly hair,

 my eyes are brown.
I'm very friendly, cheerful, but sometimes  on the defensive………….
anyway  don't  worry  I’m very  sociable !!! hahahahaha xd.
I like going  out with my friends, I like playing and joking with them .
I  like traveling very much, visiting new countries  and learning  learn about
other cultures ....
I’ve got a lot of hobbies, I practice sport, my favourite one is  volleyball,
I like reading and  I  like very much cooking   tipicals  moroccan  food.
Who knows  maybe  one day you will taste my cous –cous !!!!
Dear  friends I’m really looking forward to  travel to  Portugal.

xxxxx Kisses
Nesserine
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...