Monday 18 April 2011

Andrea from Italy travelling to Portugal

 

Hello everyone
My name is Andrea and I am 16 years old. I attend the second class of the Istituto Orfini and I live in a small town near Foligno called Spello.
Spello is a medieval  little town . It's located on the flank of Mount Subasio and above the plain where is Foligno.
Spello is not well known by tourists, but the visitor is left with the memory of its streets and its monuments. I will tell you of my city very soon
But now let's go back to me.
I am very sociable and friendly.
I like being with friends listening to music and hang out with them for a pizza.
In my free time I like riding a motorbike, my passion,  and  going  swimming.
In the picture I have long hair, but now I cut them short
I like travelling and I am very happy to see Ferreira and Lisbon and to meet
new friends

See you in May
Andrea
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...