Monday 18 April 2011

Federica and Veronica, from Italy , travelling to Portugal

Hi
My name is Federica  and I’m fourteen years old.  I live in  Assisi  and  I attend  Istituto Istruzione Superiore  “ E.Orfini”  in Foligno.
I’m tall and thin; I have brown, long hair and brown eyes.
In my free time I like going out with my friends or surfing the net, of course.
 I like reading very much, but I only  read books of vampires, werewolfs, fallen angels, demons, etc.
My friends sometimes call me Angel.......... when we meet in May you'll tell me if you agree!My favourite sports is archery. I love it. It isn’t very easy but is funny and I hope to become very good at it . I do archery five  times a week in the afternoon.
I have a dog, its name is Billy. It’s very small and very beautiful.
In my family  there are  four people: my mom, Anna Cleta, she is a teacher, my dad Paolo, he is a teacher too, my brother Michele, he is a student, and me.
I 'm very happy to be in this Comenius  project and  I’m looking forward to meet old and  new friends  you in Portugal.....
See you in Ferreira
Federica




Hi!
My name is Veronica  I'm fourteen years old and I attend IIS Orfini in Foligno, "the center of the world"!!.
I like very much my school.
I like dancing, listening music and reading books. My favourite sport is karate. In my free time I go out with my friends.
My best friends is Federica , she is funny and she is always happy, she is  so crazy!
I love vampires, werewolves and magic's books.
My favourite book is the Twilight Saga.
 My friends hardly ever call me Devil. I'm very shy but  funny.
I'm a bit clumsy but you'll see when we meet me in May.
See you very soon!
Veronica



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...