Sunday 17 April 2011

Zosia, from Poland, travelling to Portugal

Hi !

I am Zosia. I live in Poland and I’m 16 years old. I'm tall and slim. I have brown eyes and straight brown hair. I live in a flat with my parents and sister.

I talk a lot and I like meeting new people so much ;) I play the guitar and I like singing , listening to music and learning English.

I love volleyball and I belong to a school team. Unfortunately, last month I have broken my knee that`s why temporary I can’t practice this sport. I’m keen on acting – so I’m a member of our school theatre group.

Let's travel is the second project I take part. Thanks to the previous Comenius project, I visited Bulgaria, Turkey and Italy.

Next year I’m leaving my school, so this is my last chance to know Let’s travel and meet people participating in it.

I hope it will be great in Portugal ;)

So…See you! Greetings from Poland! ;)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...