Tuesday 15 March 2011

Roser from Menorca travelling to Portugal


My name is Roser and I’m 15 years old. I’m tall, quite slim and my skin is fairly pale like my father’s. I’ve got long brown wavy hair that is always messy. My eyes are an unusual shade of green and thanks to my brace now I’ve got beautiful white teeth.
I’m usually friendly and quite quiet, I get on very well with most people I meet. I’m a person who demands a lot of herself and I can show it in quite good marks at school. I also like to keep fit so I play basketball and in summer I usually swim. I probably don’t have as many activities as I should but I love music so I play the flute and try to play the piano.I’m a loyal and honest person and with my friends I’m always confident which is very important and that’s because I’ve got so many friends. I feel good helping people and I’m positive and sympathetic.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...