Tuesday 15 March 2011

Dani from Menorca travelling to Portugal


My name is Dani and I’m fifteen years old. I’m studying 4th of ESO at IES Joan Ramis I Ramis secondary school, and I live in Maó.
I’ve got really dark brown curly hair and brown eyes. I’ve got not a very big nose and a fairly small mouth. I’m medium and my weight is within normal.
I’m a modest person and I always try to be honest and polite to the other people. I consider myself kind, sensible and quite shy. My friends have to be generous, friendly, faithful and hopeful. I usually go with my friends to the cinema at the weekends, but sometimes I visit my family. I suppose people think that I’m shy, reserved and kind. About my hobbies, I really enjoy playing paddle.I often take my mind off for a long time, so maybe I’m occasionally an absent-minded person. I’m also quite whinger, because doing homework and studying take me a lot of time, and then I can’t do things I’d like to do. In the future I definitely expect to be a scientist
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...