Sunday 27 March 2011

Julia from Menorca travelling to Portugal


Hello everybody! My name is Julia Fàbregues Pons and I’m 15 years old. I’ve got normal height and I’ve have got brown and wavy hair and brown eyes. I live in Maó, a little town of Menorca, an island located in the Mediterrean sea. I live with my parents: Carlos and Floria and with my two little brothers: Carlos and Joel. We’ve got a rabbit, Lisa, and we love it. My brothers and I hope to have a dog, because we like this animal, but my dad doesn’t like it very much, in fact, he doesn’t like animals, but he loves Lisa because it is very calm. I study at IES Joan Ramis i Ramis, a secondary school of Maó. It’s near my house (only five minutes walking). My favourite subjects are P.E, biology, chemistry, and French, in the future, I want to study INEF to be a P.E teacher or coach. I love sports. I think I’m a sociable person, but when I meet new people, at first, I’m a little bit shy, but only at first! I think I’m a sporty and sensible person. I’m very stubborn too, my mother tells me this a lot! My hobbies are, above all, sports. I do tennis and athletics. In athletics I like cross and 100 meters. I like football, basketball too, but I don’t practice it, I don’t have enough time. I like swimming, in summer, I swim and do scuba diving all the time! I like staying with my friends too, and when I have time, I like drawing. I hope to meet new people and learn new things. See you soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...