Friday 3 June 2011

Simón from Minorca travelling to Turkey

I’m Simón Abellán Cardona, I’m 16. I’m from Minorca, it’s a great island in the middle of the Mediterranean. I live in the harbor, but not in the city area, my home is between the sea and the countryside. I’ve got one brother who is studying in Barcelona. He is 18 years old. I’m studying at IES Joan Ramis i Ramis, it’s a nice high school.

I’m medium height, 1.80m tall, thin and slim. I’ve got a flat nose, brown eyes and thick eyebrows. My hair is brown, short and straight. I usually wear jeans with a T-shirt or a polo shirt.

I am easy going and a bit withdrawn. I’m not extremely popular but I’m sympathetic and trustworthy. I like drawing, meeting friends, architecture, but the thing I really love doing is running. I enjoy this sport because it is individual and its aim is to excel oneself. I also run some triathlons.

I have done my description to meet new friends from other countries and to establish a friendship with them.

You can meet Simón at TwinSpace.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...