Thursday 7 April 2011

Lucas from France has traveled to Italy

Hi everyone !
My name is Lucas; I live in Paris in the 3rd district
(There are 20 districts in all), I'm seventeen years old :), I have two brothers, Tristan 22 years old and Robin 19 years old, but just Tristan lives with me and my father.
I have Italian origins but I do not speak Italian well! In France lot of people have different origins.
I love swimming: D and going with my friends outside, we can do lots of thing in Paris but it's a city where almost all things are expensive: S!
Physically, I'm not very tall, just 1m 77 (-_-) ! I have brown hair and green/brown eyes it depends :)! I like laughing, who does not like that (o.O)? I like cooking too; b and I'm keen on drawing! My father is Purchasing Manager in a French company and my step mother is a stewardess at air France! I'm fond of travelling: P I have visited lots of countries!
I do not know what else to say xD so bye bye everybody
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...