Friday 8 April 2011

Lolita, from Paris, travelling to Portugal


Hi everybody, :)

My name is Lolita. I'm 15 years old and I live in Paris. I was born in Paris.
I don't have any brother and sister. And no pet either. :p
I live with my mother in the east of Paris.
My father lives in the south of France, in a very small village.
I often take the train, during the week-end to go to see him.

I love reading , drawing. Twice a week, I learn the sculpture. I have been doing it since I was 7 years old. I love listening to music, being with my friends, having
some good time. I love traveling. Once a year, during the summer break, with my mother, we make a big trip (Japan, Island, Europe, Canada..). That's a passion of us. That's why I'm very interested in the Comenius project.
I've already met some of you, who came in Paris. It was so nice to meet
new people, who are from everywhere.
I will be in Portugal in May with some friends of mine and I'm very excited to meet the rest of you. :)

Byyyyye ! See you in May :D
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...