Saturday 18 June 2011

Antoine from Paris travelling to Turkey

Hello!

My name is Antoine Vaysse; I am 15 years old and I live in Paris, in France, near the park of Buttes Chaumont, which was a gypsum quarry. I study in Colbert high school, and speak English and German a little, I began to learn German fin primary school1, and English in junior high school, but I already spoke English a little before.

I love playing video games, but I also love handball and basket ball. I like the nature and the animals, I have 2 kittens which are really cute, and they are named Shaka (the male, he is black) and Pouki (the female, on the picture)
With my family, I went to the USA when I was 12; I saw the Grand Canyon, and many other things. It’s the only trip of my life and that was really great!
I prefer science and languages and I like the design but I’m not very found of the other arts.
My brother, Pierre, is 18 years old and my sister, Elise, twenty.
I am very simple as far as gastronomy is concerned: I especially like bread and pasta, grilled meat, but my favourite dish is pasta carbonara.
That is all!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...