Sunday 13 March 2011

Ugurcan from Iskenderun /Turkey(Travelling to Portugal)


Hey!
I’m Uğurcan. I am from Turkey and I live in Iskenderun , at the southeastern part of Turkey, Iskenderun is a small place but I like living here. I am studying at Istiklal Makzume Anatolian High School and live with my family in a house close to my school. My mother is an anaesthetist and my father is a mining engineer he has been abroad for months because of his work.And i have a brother who is studying at university. And I want to be an architect or industrial designer.
Anyway, I’m 17 and I was born in 8th February 1994, I have brown eyes and brown short hair and I am wearing glasses . And I’ve been playing piano for a year, I’m an amateur but I belive I will improve myself, because playing piano is a passion for me. Also I love painting very much, even I’ve painted my room ,it looks messy but I like my room.
And I love listening music so much (who doesn’t ? ) rock music is my best and my favourite band is Evanescence , I love their music and lyrics so much, it’s biggest reason for me to start taking piano courses.And I also like Nightwish(with Tarja Turunen), t.A.T.u. , Marilyn Manson .
I’m friendly and warm but I’m slightly moody.I enjoy spending my time with my friends and watching films with them (especially thriller movies and comedies), Jim Carrey and Jodie Foster are my favourites and ‘The Number 23’ is my favourite of Jim Carrey’s movies.And ’Flight Plan’ is the best of Jodie Foster’s movies (I think)
I want to take part in Comenius Project, because I want to meet with people who are from other countries and have different lifestyles.And absolutely for improving my language skills.
Please contact me = ugurcanulular@yahoo.com J
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...