Friday 4 March 2011

Przemek, travelling to Italy


Hello, my name is Przemek.
I’m 13 years old and I live in Zabrze, Poland.
My favourite subject is P.E. and my favourite sports are swimming, volleyball and table tennis.
I'm really good at swimming.
In my free time I go skateboarding with my friends or play table tennis - we really like it.
My favourite skateboarder is Rob Dyrdek, I think he is the best.
I like going to the cinema and listening to music.
I haven’t got any brothers or sisters, I live only with my parents. We live in a flat with 3 rooms.
My mother works in a hospital, she helps me in everything. She is a great woman.
My father has a company. He often plays volleyball with me.
We understand each other very good.
My hobby is travelling, I like travelling to other countries very much. I'm very happy because I can travel to Italy and I can meet new people and get to know new cultures.
See you in March !
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...