Friday 24 February 2012

Deniz from Iskenderun travelling to Italy

Hi! I am Deniz.I’m 16 years old.And I am from Iskenderun. Iskenderun is a district of Hatay. I’m studying İstiklal Makzume Anatolian High School.Anyway, I like swimming , playing football , basketball billiards,the guitar,doing  body building and photograpy.I’m friendly.And I’m always smiling.This is my special power . By the way,I like trekking. I love reading poem.My favorite poet is Nazım Hikmet RAN. And I think his best poem is Invite.My mother's name is Sema, she isa lawyer and my father's name is Müslüm(But he prefers Ozan)and he isa  lawyer ,too.I have a brother.His name is Arda Eren.He is seven years old. My favorite football team is Real Madrid.Everyone loves F.C. Barcelona but I don’t.Because Real Madrid is a great team. My favorite player is C.Ronaldo. I think Mesut Özil is a great teammate for C.Ronaldo. My horoscope is cancer. To my parents’  opinion, I am emotional.I am 1 meter 83 cantimeters tall.I have black hair and Brown eyes.I am generous and kind(I and my friends Think :) ).I love travelling because to see new some places gives new something to me.I collect toys for my toy collection.My favorite bands are Beatles , Metallica, SoaD Nirvana.But my favorite band is Nirvana.And my favorite singer is Kurt Cobain. I would like to bea  lawyer someday(like my parents)My favorite subjects are Literature and sports. By the way,I love books so much and I have more than a thousand books specially poetry books. (denos@hotmail.com.tr)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...