Saturday 9 June 2012

Elisa from Menorca has been travelling to Foligno, Italy


Hello my name is Elisa Alcaide Stumpf and I was born on the 16. June of 1995 in Mahon, Menorca, a small island in the Balearic Islands, Spain. The name of my father is Pedro Paz Alcaide, and he is from Castilla la Mancha and the name of my mother is Petra Stumpf and she is form Nuremberg, a German city, that means I have half family in Spain and half family in Germany, and it's very cool, because i can speak and understand the two languages very good.  I am 1.65 high and I have brown hair and brown eyes.  I am on the first class of humanities at the Joan Ramis i Ramis. My favorite subjects are history and German. The subjects that I don't like are philosophy and Latin, because they are too difficult for me.  In my free time I paint or draw, but also listen to music and on the weekends hanging out with my friends to watch movies at the cinema, going out for a walk or occasionally go to a nightclub. But this course is not leaving me much free time because I have to study to pass the next year and to graduate and go to the UEM (European University of Madrid) to study German philology, or another option would be to go to Berlin to study Spanish philology. But apart from philology, I'm also interested in studying interior design, because that's what I really like. I have to force myself to get what I want!  My favorite food is sushi and the food that I hate are the peppers.  My hobbies are painting, because it relaxes me a lot and is something that I love since childhood, and the Christmas holidays, Easter holidays or summer holidays I usually travel because I like to meet other countries.  In summer, if I have not to recover any subject for September, I go to the beach almost every day, I am with my friends and I go to the village parties that are every weekend.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...