Sunday 11 September 2011

Paweł, from Poland, travelling to Turkey


Hi. ;)
My name is Paweł. I’m glad because I can travel to Turkey.
Something about me: I’m 14 years old. I have one sister and one brother. I’m 1,73m tall. I have short blond hair and brown eyes. I’m a crazy, humorous boy.
I love music. I listen to music every day. My favourite types of music are: Hardstyle, Hardcore, Hardtrance, Dubstep and Metal :D. My favourite DJ’s are: Angerfist, Skrillex, Excision, The Prophet, Art of Fighters, Zatox, Tatanka, Flux Pavilion and more :) I love dancing Jumpstyle, Tekstyle and Melbourne Shuffle.
My hobbies are: Dancing, Inline skating and Skateboarding
I also like travelling and meeting new people.
It will be my first Comenius travel.
I hope that we will spend really nice time in Turkey.
See you in Turkey ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...