Tuesday 8 March 2011

Julia (from Flensburg), travelling to Portugal


Hey, my name is Julia Schubert. I’m sixteen years old and l live in Flensburg, a town in the north of Germany. I'm 1.65 meters tall and I have blond hair and blue eyes.
I visit the 9th class of the Kurt-Tucholsky-School. (Kurt Tucholsky was a German journalist and writer.)
My favorite subjects are German, Art and Physical Education.
My parents are divorced since I was two years old. I have a half sister; she's my father’s daughter, too and lives in Solingen, near Cologne. She's 30 years old.
I started riding when I was five years old and it's still one of the favorite things I do in my free time.
I really like to go shopping the whole day and spend time with my best friends at the cinema, mall or something else.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...