Wednesday 16 March 2011

Cristiana from Portugal travelling to Italy

Hello, I'm Cristiana Rosa, I'm 15 years old and live in Ferreira do Zêzere.
I'm tall, skinny, have brown eyes that change color, brown, long and curly hair.
In my day there's always music (because in future I would like to follow music as a clarinettist), my life is made of many dreams, I'm left handed, I laugh of ridicule, crying because I will, crying with laughter, I'm fickle, I have a confident smile that sometimes do not show much of the insecurity behind it, when I am unwell (almost) anyone can tell me or put up with.
I'm confident, funny, stubborn, I love a challenge, I squeeze out impatient, sometimes competitive, ambitious and selfish, I get angry easily, I like to go out, I lose interest quickly, I am courageous, dynamic, energetic, considerate, sincere, generous, independent, active, very bad liar, I hate lies, hurried, restless, impulsive, like lead, do not admit defeat, can sometimes be insensitive, but rarely hold grudges.
I have a good brain but I like to act first and think later, I take sudden decisions. I am a person who sacrifices for others when they realize they need help. I am very creative and communicative, curious, adventurous, I encourage everyone around me, I have an infectious enthusiasm, I'm friendly, smiling, upbeat, friendly, love to party and can not control my habit of talking.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...