Tuesday 11 January 2011

Karina from Menorca (Mobility to Paris)

Hi!
My name is Karina Lema and I am 16 years old. I live in Minorca, an island, and I study in the high school Joan Ramis i Ramis in Mahón.
I am brown-skinned, my hair is black and short and I ‘m 1.67 cm. My character is a bit strong but I'm usually kind. I like helping people in need
I am from ECUADOR but I’ve lived for two years in Spain with my family.
I have five sisters and one brother, but I just live with the three young ones and my parents. My two sisters live with their boyfriends and they sometimes visit us at home and have dinner with the family.
My hobbies are playing football and dancing. I love reading scary books. I don’t like basketball. I don’t like football on TV.
My favourite food is lasagna with chips and pineapple juice. I don’t like vegetables and fish.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...