Monday 17 January 2011

Marc, travelling to Italy


Hey, I’m Marc Jürgensen. I come from Germany and I live in Flensburg.
I am 16 years old and I was born at 22nd December 1994. I’m 1.68 meters “tall” and have brown eyes. I have been a vegetarian for one year. To go out with friends to a disco or celebrate at their homes is one of my biggest hobbies. I also like to visit concerts. Since I was 5 I have played the guitar and for a few months I have played the keyboard, too.
In fact I think music is my secret love. I like rock, electro and acoustic music. I don’t do sports in a club. Of course I like football and other sports but I have not enough time to do it in a club.
I’m interested in travelling . I visited a lot of cities and countries but I’ve never been to Italy. This year I’m going to be there. The most interesting thing in travelling is to meet new people and get to know new cultures.
I'm happy to see you soon .
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...