Friday 7 January 2011

Elia from Italy, travelling to Paris


Hi ,
I am Elia Lecis. I am 17 years old , I come from Foligno in Italy, the town of the Quintana Tournement.
In my family there are four people, my brother , my dad, my mum and me.
I attend the Vocational School Orfini in my town and I’m studying Graphic Design .
I love playing the piano and singing and I have my own musical band .
I think I have been very lucky to have the opportunity to go to Paris thanks to our Comenius Project infact going there was one of my future plan .. I am really happy because I'm going to Paris with my friends
I am a sociable person and I love meeting new friend but sometimes I am a bit shy.
When I'll get older I'd love to work in a broadcast as a director or as a presenter.
Since I live in a small town, probably I'm going to move to Rome in the future, because I think that living there may offer more opportunities to young people.
I’m looking forward to meet new friends in Paris and have this very interesting experience .
See you soon .
ELIA
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...