Monday 3 January 2011

Nil Hazal from Iskenderun (Turkey)


Hi! I’m Nil Hazal. I’m fourteen years old. I’m a student at İstiklal Makzume Anatolian High School. I like listening to music. I’m crazy about The Beatles. I like reading books very much. I love watching movies in my free time. I’m good at table tennis. I’m interested in science. What about you?
I have got a small family. My mather’s name is Gülseher. She is forty five. My father’s name is Cemil. He is forty too. My parents both work. I have got a brother. He is eighteen. He graduated from İstiklal Makzume Anatolian High School. He is a student at university. His deparment is mechanical engineering.
He is very intellegent. He usually reads books. Do you have any brothers or sisters?
My best friend is İrem. She is good at English. She is watching movies very much. She is İstiklal Makzume Anatolian High School, too. What do you usually do with your friends?
Well, that’s all about my family, my best friend and me.
Write soon,
Nil
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...