Thursday 2 December 2010

Busra Gizem from Iskenderun (Turkey)


Hi ! (:
My name is Büşra Gizem. I’m sixteen years old. I live in İskenderun and I’m studying İstiklal Makzume Anatolian High School. .I was born in Bursa on 28th February, now I live in İskenderun.

I’ve got light brown hair, brown eyes. But, I sometimes wear contact lenses. And I’ve got blue eyes.

I love fashion and shopping. I like wearing different and trendy clothes. I like to make ice skating.I lıke watching TV, going out, reading book and spend my time in PC.

In the future ı want to be a doctor. My favorite subjects are Biology and English but I hate P.E.

I fond of drawing Picture. I have a lot of awards about this subject. I don’t like doing sports.

I always happy with my friends. And they say to me they happy with me.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...