Thursday 23 December 2010

Görkem from Iskenderun (Turkey)

Hi!
My name is Görkem.I come from Turkey and I am sixteen years old.Now I live in Iskenderun,a littlecity in Turkey.Iskenderun small coastal city and Iskenderun people are warm.
I am 1.81 tall and I am thin.My eyes are dark brown and I wear glasses.I have got short and black hair.I usually wear sport clothes.
My father’s Mustafa and he is businessman.My mother name is Filiz.She is a housewife.I have got a sister.Who name is Ipek.She is a student at middle school.
Now I am studying at Istiklal Makzume Anatolia High School.I am at third class.I am sociable and friendly.I love making people laugh and laughing other people too.I have many hobbies.I love playing tenis and PS3.My PES partner name is Mitat.We are invincible.This year I haven’t got enough time the practice my activity. In my free time I meeting my close friends.I am keen on football.My favorite football team is Galatasaray.I want to be an architect.
I think Comenius Project is very good.Because I learning different culture and I meet a lot of people.
GÖRKEM TANER
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...