Tuesday 9 November 2010

Let's travel in English

www.letstravelinenglish.blogspot.com

Students' Introductions

Hello!
My name's Yannick, I come from Mallorca and I'm sixteen years old. Now I live in Mahón, a little city in Menorca.

I'm 175 cm tall and I'm thin. I have an oval face with a pointed nose. My eyes are dark brown and I wear glasses. I have acne sometimes, I hate it. I also have braces on my teeth. I try to be clean-shaved. I've got short dark hazel straight hair. I usually wear baggy or sport clothes.

I think I'm a bit shy and not very sociable, but when I know people I'm easy going and a good friend. I'm ambitious with my future and I know that I have to work hard, perhaps that's one of my worse faults, I'm a bit dreamy. I like being investigative, I'm too curious perhaps. I also try to be helpful with people. I don't think I'm a romantic person. All in all, I'm high-spirited and a little bit eccentric.

We're five in my family: my parents, my two brothers and I. My father's Joan and he works in a bank, but he studied biology. My mother's name is Pilar, she's a housewife but she was a teacher. My brothers are Eric and Erwan. Eric is thirteen years old and Erwan only eight. My grandpa is also called Joan and lives in Mallorca with my grandma, Geneviève, who comes from France. My other grandma is called Pilar too, her husband was called Pedro and died long ago.

I have many hobbies. I've played tennis for seven years. I also enjoy drawing. My favourite books are the Millenium Trilogy. I love playing on my PS3. I don't have much time for all these hobbies because I must study hard.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...