Saturday 10 March 2012

Comenius' Profiles from Minorca: Working on Sport Tourism





Hi, I'm David Caules and I'm from Menorca, in Spain. I have brown eyes and between
black and brown short hair. I’m 12 years old.
I like playing and watching basketball. I'm a fan of Barça .It is the better team in the world.
I also like animals. I have a dog. His name is Muck. My favourite food is the pizza.
I don't spend a lot of time studying, just a little. In the afternoon I play basketball in Alaior.
At weekend I sometimes meet friends or I go to see the Menorca Basket, our basketball
team in Menorca
I want to meet people and I also want to practise and improve my English.


Hi I am David Pretus. I'm from Menorca, in Spain. I'm funny .I have got brown eyes and
dark hair. I'm really into basketball, especially Barça. I'm also a big fan of Porta.
I love London, what do you like?
I spend a lot f time on the internet and doing my homework. I spend my money an
computer games.
I really want to meet girls from 13-15 years old .I don't mind your nationality but I want to
practice my English.

Hi, my name is Itziar and I'm from Spain. I was born in Menorca.
I'm student of the secondary school “IES Joan Ramis i Ramis”.
I have got straight blonde long hair and brown eyes.
I'm really into music, especially electronic music. I have a lot of music in my computer and
in my mobile phone.
I love travelling to any place in the world. Do you like it?
I usually spend a lot of time studying and doing homework. Sometimes when I have got
time I listen to music and talk to my friends with the computer.
I really want to meet people, I don’t mind boys or girls and your nationality, but from 11-15
years old, please. I would like people who can speak English to learn more.


Hi! I'm Margot and I from Menorca. I'm independent, I'm very happy and
optimistic but I’m really shy.
I've got brown eyes, and brown and long hair.
I'm into music (especially the songs by Justin Bieber) and I like using the computer. I also
like horses , I ride horses in Bintaufa (Maó).
I love USA, my dream is going there one day in the future.
I spend my free time doing my homework, chatting on the Internet, riding horses and
meeting my friends. I spend my money on clothes or magazines.
I want to meet people from my age or 14,15, 16 years old. I really like meeting new
languages and new places. I speak Catalan, Spanish, English and French.


Hi, I’m Paula and I’m from Mahon, in Menorca.
I´m funny. I´ve got brown eyes and curly hair.
I´m really into music, especially pop music. I´m a fan of David Gueta, Rihanna, Cali i el Dandee,
Beyonce...
In my free time I go roller skating and I play tennis. What do you like?
I spend my time chatting on the internet and meeting my friends. I spend my money on going to
the cinema and buying clothes.
I really want to meet boys and girls from 13-15 years old. I want to practice my English.


Hi, I'm Judi and I'm from Sant Climent, in Menorca. I'm shy, timid, sentimental and
I'm sometimes happy. I've got brown eyes and black hair.
I love music, especially Jusin Bieber, Beyoncé and Lady Gaga. I like play voleiball and
football.
I spend my time doing my homework, or in facebook and youtube. When I'm bored I
spend my money in magazines and sweets.
I want to meet boys and girl from 13-16 years and I want to meet an English and French
people.


Hi, I'm Estela and I'm from Menorca in Spain.
I've got brown eyes and brown and long hair.
I love animals, especially cats and dogs, but in general I like all the animals except the
spiders, snakes... What is your favorite animal?
I like the music by Selena Gomez, Lady Gaga, Black Eye Peas…
I spend some of my time studying, doing my homework and with the rest of the time I do
different things. I spend my money on clothes, magazines...
I want to meet boys and girls from 12-14 years old. I don’t mind your nationality. But I
want to practice my English and I'm interested in learning Chinese.


Hello, I'm Toni. I'm from Menorca, Spain.
I like riding a horse and playing the violin. I love London, the British culture and their way
of live. I like, on Friday afternoon, going to a restaurant called “Latitud 40” for dinner.
I spend time playing the violin and the piano, because it is necessary to practice a lot. I
spend my money on clothes and in decorating my studio.
I really like to meet girls and boys from 9-17 years old. I want to practice my English and
French.


Hi, I'm Laura and I'm from Maó in Menorca.
I'm friendly, shy and sentimental.
I've got brown eyes and people say that I've got long eyelashes. I've also got dark brown
curly hair.
I'm really into music, especially modern music. I love languages, especially English.
I love sport, and I love gymnastics.
I love meeting my friends and reading.


Hi! I'm Nuria and I'm from Menorca in Spain.
I'm friendly and shy. I've got round brown eyes and long and curly hair.
I'm really into music, especially pop music, and I love dancing.
My favorite place is Paris and I want to travel there this summer.
I spend a lot of time doing my homework.
I really want to meet boys and girls from 13-16 years old. I want to practice my English but
I'm interested in learning French.


Hi, I'm Manel and I'm from Menorca in Spain.
I'm independent and a good person.
I've got a brown eyes and hair.
I'm really into sport and music, specially football and basketball.
I'm a big fan of David Gueta. I love the traditional parties from Menorca.
What do you like?
I spend a lot of time in the sport center and with my friends. I spend my money in xbox
videogames and lollipops.
I'm really want to meet boys and girls from 12-16 years old. I don't mind your nationality,
but I want to practice my English.

Hi I'm Maria and I'm from Maó, Menorca. I'm an independent, clever person. I've
got green eyes and brown hair .
I'm into music , especially Bruno Mars , Davit Gueta and Enrique Iglesias. I'm also a big
fan of Jonny Deep . I love American films and I really like Italian food and other things.
I spend a lot of time on the internet and watching TV .I also play the saxophone and
tennis .
I really want to meet boys and girls from 12 – 16 years old . I don't mind your nationality,
but I want to practice my English and I'm interested in learning Italian.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...