Thursday 24 February 2011

Oliwia, travelling to Italy, about herself

Hello everyone!
My name is Oliwia and I'm from Zabrze in Poland! I have lived here since I was born in 1995, so I'm 16 years old.
Zabrze is not a big place, there's not a lot of famous objects, but I still love this city with all my heart! I live here with my parents and one sister in a flat. There are 3 rooms and it's a great place for chilling when I need it, but I haven't got much free time to do it :) No, I don't learn all the time! Of course, sometimes I have to do some homework, but I think every student has much more interesting things to do :)
I play volleyball in the school team and it is my favourite sport! I like taking photos very much! I bind my future with this interest. Music always has accompanied me. My favourite kind of music? All kinds ! Every kind has got really great singers and songs, for example Bruno Mars - Grenade or Laurent Wolf- No stress!
Everybody is different in other ways and I think that's amazing! It makes me more open for meeting "new people", I really enjoy meeting them, so I am very happy that I can participate in this project.
I hope to see you soon in Italy!
Greetings from Poland!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...