Monday 3 January 2011

Zeynep from Iskenderun (Turkey)


Hi, I’m Zeynep.

I’m fifteen years old. I'm a student at İstiklal Makzume Anatolian High School.I have got three brothers.Their names are Ali, Hüseyin, Mehmet Yavuz.I have got a sister.Her name is Ayşe Gül.My mother’s name is Emine.My father’s name is Mustafa.My mother is housewife.My father is draper.My elder brother is college student.My sister is college student.I like playing volleyball.I like listening music.I like watching tv.I like reading book.I like playing games computer. I like Turkish food.I like tennis. I like watching basketball or football but I don’t like playing basketball or football.I interested in numbers so I like maths.I don’t like art because I don’t drawing and painting.I like English because ıt is interesting.I keen on science.I like watching horror film, romantic film or comedy film.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...