Monday 9 January 2012

Aleksandra from Zabrze travelling to Paris

Hello,

My name is Aleksandra Barcik, I'm fourteen years old. I come from Poland, I live in Zabrze. I was born on September 22. I have an older brother Michael. He has 20 years. I go to school No 24 in Zabrze. I like going to school, because that's where I meet with my friends. I'm interested in photography, sports or music, listen to different music, but I love RAP and Hip Hop the most ;). In my spare time I go shopping with my friends, I go to cinema, walking or on the court :) In future I would like to become a lawyer or psychologist, why? Because I like listening to others and helping them. This is my second approach to the project, but apparently happy. I am glad that I will fly to Paris, I always dreamed about it and within the project "Let's Travel" my dream came true. ! I am glad that I will know new people, culture and various interesting Paris monuments, like Eiffel Tower, among others.
I am very happy, that I’ll arrive with my best friend PAULA ! ; *

See you soon in Paris
Greet. Aleksandra =)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...