Saturday 25 June 2011

Abdul from Foligno travelling to Turkey

HELLO EVERYBODY!

My name is Abdul , I’m 17 years old and I live in Foligno. I was born in Marocco but I grew up in Italy. I’m very sociable boy, I’ve got a lot of friends and I really like being with my them . I attend the Orfini Vocational Institute, next year I will be in the fourth year of Course for Electrician, but I’m also very interested in psicology and literature.

Last year was a very busy year for me. In fact I had to study a lot because of the third year exams and also I was elected as student representative in the school Council, so I had to carry on a lot of commitments.

I’ve got a lot of hobbies, my favourite one is playing football and I’ve a dream one day............. to play for Juventus football team. I also like singing and in the “End of the School Year Show ” I sang a song written by me.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...