Sunday 27 February 2011

Maciek, travelling to Italy, about himself

Hi! My name is Maciek. I’m fifteen years old and I come from Zabrze in Poland. I was living here until I was nine, then I moved to Sweden for four years, when I was thirteen I moved back to Poland.
Zabrze isn’t a big city and there is not much to see here, but there are many forests and parks which make that there are many things to do.
I like extreme sports like paintball, ASG, bungee jumping and BMX crossing ( it means that I jump BMX in forest and on dirt surface ). I do it because it’s funny and gives me adrenalin. I like all things which imperf with military and I bind my future with this interest. My favourite kind of music is Hard Rock, Metal, nu metal and alternative metal, my favorite bands are for example System of a down, P.O.D. and Ramstein.
I live with my parents and brother in a flat. There are three rooms in it but I never have to chill out home, fortunately I can go out with my friends and go everywhere I want.
I hope to meet nice people… Here is my e-mail pixi096@wp.pl if someone would like to contact me.
See you in Italia.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...