Tuesday 23 November 2010

"Hey there!" (Mobility to Paris)



My name is Gabriela, but everybody calls me Gabi. I’m 15 years old (in December I’m turning 16) and I live on an island in the Mediterranean called Minorca.

I’ve got long ginger wavy hair. I’m pale and I’ve got freckles. My eyes are brown and kind of big. Although I’m thin, I used to play rugby and basketball and I’m in good shape.

I’m a calm person and I don’t like being in trouble. I prefer watching some sci-fi films or series or reading a comic than going out. I’m rather shy, but I like meeting new people. Some people think I’m eccentric and I am. That’s because I’m sort of bigoted, adventurous, competitive, complex, critical with myself, curious, dreamy, I try to be educated and I’m idealistic.

Gabi is travelling to Paris
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...