Tuesday 3 May 2011

SARA FROM ITALY TRAVELLING TO PORTUGAL




Hello everyone! 
I'm   Sara.  My last name is  "chejjare”. 
 It  is an arabic name meaning "trees". I'm moroccan, but  I grew up in Italy and Ilove Italy so much!
I am 15 years old. I also love going to school because I’ve got a lot of friends and I  always enjoy   being with them.
I am very friendly and I really like to be the center of attention, I like to handle every situation and I like being with others and meet new people.
I live with my family; my mother, my father, my sister and my brother.
I had  dog, a German shepherd dog, but unfortunately he died a few months ago .. Now I have got  two white canaries.
In my free time I go out with friends, I go to the disco and I like to paint murals.
I love  chatting  and listening  to rap music. I like dancing   and in particular belly dancing a very beautiful dance .
My favorite music is rap .. I consider it poetry of the street, and my favorite singers are 50 Cent and Eminem. And I like to watch horror films.

I look forward of  leave  for portugal !
a big kiss to miguel, manuel, dora, ricardo, and cristiana ... and also to everyone else!=)
see you soon!

Sara
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...